Azure Devops Course in Hitech city:
Azure Devops comes with a unique set of services similar as Azure Boards, Azure Channels, Azure Repos, Azure Vestiges, and Azure Test Plans. This means druggies’ productivity and effectiveness are enhanced manifold without being upset about the complex nitty- gritty of specialized paradigms or copping expensive third- party extension tools. And the stylish part of Azure Devops is it’s largely flexible and platform agnostic, which means it can work on any platform( similar as Linux or MacOS), any language( similar as C, C, Java, Python, and further), and any pall platform. also, it fluently supports the most popular tools in the request.
This Azure DevOps course in Hitech city gives you a solid foundation to appear for the Microsoft Certified DevOps mastermind Expert Certification. Ganatech result Microsoft Azure DevOps Certification( AZ- 400) Course is curated by assiduity professionals as per the assiduity conditions and demands. The Azure DevOps course will help you learn how to design and apply strategies for collaboration, source law operation, security, compliance, nonstop integration, delivery, and monitoring.
Azure DevOps Course in Hyderabad Curriculum:
Our class has been designed by keeping in mind the current assiduity trends. This Azure DevOps training in Hyderabad covers all the basics, intermediate and advanced generalities of Azure DevOps. This expansive class will be covered by the assiduity professionals during the whole training. After finishing this Azure DevOps course in Hitech city, you’ll surely be suitable to clear the AZ- 400 instrument test. So, enroll moment and learn from the experts.
Introduction to Azure DevOps:
Learning Objective: In this Azure 400 instrument module, you’ll understand the important aspects of Azure as well as DevOps. Also, learn about the part of planning and source law operation in DevOps.
- Introduction to Azure
- Introduction to DevOps
- Introduction to Azure DevOps
- Introduction to Transformation Planning
- Introduction to Source Control
- Migrating to Azure DevOps
- Git Authentication in Azure Repos
- Creating an Azure account
- Azure Boards – Agile Planning and Portfolio Management
- Git Version Controlling
- Git Version Control through Visual Studio Code Editor
- Code Review with Pull Requests
Implementing Continuous Integration:
Learning Objective: Create and implement a Build Strategy for your Azure Pipeline to implement continuous integration.
- DevOps Pipeline
- Azure Pipeline
- Hosted and Private Agents
- Pipeline and Concurrency
- Azure Pipeline YAML and Visual Designer
- Continuous Integration
- Build Strategy Implementation
- Integrating Azure Pipelines
- Setting up Private Agents
- Analyze and Integrate Docker Multi-Stage Builds
- Implement Continuous Integration with Azure Pipelines
- Integrate External Source Control with Azure Pipelines
Building Containers with Azure DevOps:
- Introduction to Container
- Introduction to Orchestration
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploy a multi-container application to AKS
- Modernizing ASP.NET Application to Azure
Azure Tools: Infrastructure and Configuration, and Third-Party:
- Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management
- Azure Resources
- Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Automation with DevOps
- Automate Infrastructure Deployment in the Cloud with Terraform and Azure Pipelines
- Azure Deployments using Resource Manager Templates.