As Data Science is now an essential part of every organization to take decisions. It is also called as predictive analytics for commercial purpose.
Data scientists are now crucial for the companies to solve the complex challenges. Keeping the demand and supply.
Data Science training in Hitech City from Gana tech solutions that provides you machine learning with python, machine learning with R,statistics, ‘Artificial intelligence’, Deep learning, project life cycle, data acquisition, analysis, statistical methods and machine learning.
You will gain expertise to deploy Recommended using R programming, data analysis, data transformation, experimentation and evaluation. You will get ‘hands-on experience’ in Data Science by working on various live projects in domains of e-commerce, entertainment, banking, finance.
What will you learn in this Data Science Course ?
- Introduction to Data Science in real world, Project Life cycle, and Data Acquisition
- Understand ‘Machine Learning Algorithms’
- Study the tools and techniques of Experimentation, Evaluation and Project Deployment
- Learn the concept of Prediction and Analysis Segmentation through Clustering
- Learn the basics of Big Data and ways to integrate R with Hadoop
- Get trained about the roles and responsibilities of a Data Scientist
- Explore steps to install IMPALA
- Live Projects on Data science, analytics and Recommended Systems
- Work on data mining, data structures, data manipulation.
Best Data science training – GanaTech
- Certified Trainers with Min 10+ Years Real Industry Experience
- Best faculty with Excellent Lab Infrastructure
- Dedicated HR Team for Job Placements
- 24*7 Online Portal for Learning & Practicing Real time subject
- Trained over 5000+ professionals in Digital Marketing,Data Science and Artificial Intelligence with Real Time Projects
- One-to-one Attention by Instructors
- Classes with 20% theory and 80% hands on
- All Day Mentors available for Doubts Sessions
This Data Science Training In Hyderabad program is mainly designed for the audience who wanted to understand the concepts of this trending technology to become ‘Industry-Ready’.