As Data Science is now an essential part of every organization to take decisions. It is also called predictive analytics for commercial purposes.
Data scientists are now crucial for companies to solve complex challenges. Keeping the demand and supply.
Data Science training in Hitech City from Gana tech solutions that provides your machine learning with python, machine learning with R, statistics, ‘Artificial intelligence, Deep learning, project life cycle, data acquisition, analysis, statistical methods and machine learning.
You will gain expertise to deploy Recommended using R programming, data analysis, data transformation, experimentation and evaluation. You will get ‘hands-on experience’ in Data Science by working on various live projects in domains of e-commerce, entertainment, banking, and finance.
What will you learn in this Course?
- Introduction to Data Science in real-world, Project Life cycle, and Data Acquisition
- Understand ‘Machine Learning Algorithms’
- Study the tools and techniques of Experimentation, Evaluation and Project Deployment
- Learn the concept of Prediction and Analysis Segmentation through Clustering
- Learn the basics of Big Data and ways to integrate R with Hadoop
- Get trained about the roles and responsibilities of a Data Scientist
- Explore steps to install IMPALA
- Live Projects on Data science, analytics and Recommended Systems
- Work on data mining, data structures, and data manipulation.
Best Data Science Training in Hyderabad– GanaTech
- Certified Trainers with Min 10+ Years of Real Industry Experience
- Best faculty with Excellent Lab Infrastructure
- Dedicated HR Team for Job Placements
- 24*7 Online Portal for Learning & Practicing Real-time subject
- Trained over 5000+ professionals in Digital Marketing, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence with Real-Time Projects
- One-to-one Attention by Instructors
- Classes with 20% theory and 80% hands-on
- All Day Mentors available for Doubts Sessions
This Data Science Training In Ameerpet program is mainly designed for the audience who wanted to understand the concepts of this trending technology to become ‘Industry-Ready’.