Python course overview
Python training in Ameerpet Gana Tech offers training in updated technologies like Python with most experienced professionals working in MNC’s from years having sound knowledge with real time oriented scenarios. We are focussed on the industry needed technologies like Python which provide huge scope for career growth.We have structured the concepts of Python to match with the industry requirements for both beginner stage to advanced stages. We have scheduled Python training in different modes like classroom,weekened,online and corporate level services based on the need of the participant.
Python training undergoes with object-oriented programming.Python a computer language which is gaining traction and carving a place for itself in the high performance computing space.One of the easiest programming languages to learn,Present days a large number of organizations are migrating and transitioning to Python.Considering rapid growth there is a great need for training that equips with good Python skills.
Python training in Ameerpet:-
- Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting language. Python is designed to be highly readable. It uses English keywords frequently where as other languages use punctuation, and it has fewer syntactical constructions than other languages.
- Python was developed by Guido van Rossum in the late eighties and early nineties at the National Research Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science in the Netherlands.
- Python is derived from many other languages, including ABC, Modula-3, C, C++, Algol-68, SmallTalk, and Unix shell and other scripting languages.
- Python is copyrighted. Like Perl, Python source code is now available under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- Python is now maintained by a core development team at the institute, although Guido van Rossum still holds a vital role in directing its progress.
Python course content:
- Introduction To Python
- Core Python
- Introduction to Python
- Python Features
- Path Settings and Working with Python
- Syntaxs,Variable,Data Types and Operators
- Conditional Statements (If,If- else,Nested if-else)
- Control Statements
- String Manipulation (String Basic Operations,String slices,Function and Methods)
- Introduction to Lists
- List operations
- Working with lists
- Introduction to Tuples
- Accessing tuples
- Operations on Tuples
- Working with Tuples
- Functions and Methods
- Exception Handling
- Advance Python
- OOPs concept
- Regular expressions
- GUI Programming